12.05.2011

Culture

Walking and sketching at the same time through Viborg. -  Sept. 2011 

Leaving France for Danemark was finally not an easy thing to do. I guessed I always had some common points with scandinavian way of life or mentality. Don't know why but as if I was attracted by this soft, cold and deep picture I had of these countries. So I arrived here and everything became clear for me. I adapted myself so fast. I don't know there is something about respect, purity and rarity that I could not really describe. Anyway I found really open people. But after some time I could find again this coldness through society, building, design and people. Something pure but far away from my latin blood. I keep thinking about our differences. Interesting.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire